First DeepSkyColors Poster now Available

Posted: October 7th, 2010

Now you can buy an exclusive, high-resolution, Deep Sky Colors poster with some of my best images. The poster contains several award-winning deep sky photos, and best of all, you can choose from different sizes (up to 35" x 45"), printing media (regular, matte, gloss, UV, etc), or even frame it - whatever fits your needs.

Also, in order to make the poster a bit more special, I will stop the sale should it ever reach 100 copies sold. Um, what? If it reaches 100 copies sold, why stop selling it? some may ask... Well, I would simply make a different poster by then, but at least, those who purchased it will know that they own a poster where no more than 100 copies were printed and sold, that's it.

It can also be a great gift, not only for adults but also for children! Who knows... Maybe it'll spark that interest for astronomy that we all know so well!

To purchase a copy, click here!

Here is a low-res version of the poster.

Comments

Jonny Anderson (Contact, Page), November 18th, 2010, 12:39
these pics are amasing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gayle Niemeyer (Contact, Page), November 26th, 2010, 21:37
Your astrophotographs are breathtaking. What an art!

Robert Lozano (Contact, Page), December 10th, 2010, 5:12
What an incredible work of art you have created! Your talents are amazing and you bring out the best in Astrophotography!

sergio (Contact, Page), December 25th, 2010, 12:30
incredible pics the best I've look in my live !!

amirhossain (Contact, Page), January 25th, 2011, 6:35
I want to know waht safoware do yuo use to edit your picture and whats your Email?(have a good time)

Mark Bateman (Contact, Page), June 8th, 2011, 4:58
Dear Rogelio,
Congratulations on an inspiring 4 years in this field. I live in Australia and ask a very simple question that will probably be a very difficult one to answer. What would you say is the reason why your imaging over four years has improved from the 2007 images to now? I image in Australia and people say I have good data (William Optics Flt 110 on EQ6 Pro Mount using QHY-9 CCD camera but know I need improvement in the processing area. Could you recommend to me what books or processes you went through to improve your processing skills so one day I might be able to present beautiful images such as you do.

Mark Bateman

Álvaro (Contact, Page), July 16th, 2012, 16:06
Estimado Rogelio,

he venido a parar aquí por casualidad, buscando un poco de información para introducirme en la astrofotografía. Simplemente quería hacerte saber que he alucinado con tus fotos, y ojalá en algún momento consiga hacer algo ligeramente parecido.

¡Enhorabuena por tus resultados y tu página!

Álvaro

Paul from Hawaii (Contact, Page), July 2nd, 2014, 21:16
Dear Sir,
Beautiful photographs! I love your work.Your telescopes are fantastic .Thank you for this beautiful website .