RBA's 2017 Workshops

Posted: November 27th, 2016

Interested in attending one of my workshops? I offer both, in-classroom and in-site (astrocamps) workshops.

The classroom workshops focus on image processing techniques, while the astrocamps blend the thrill of capturing amazing nightscapes with the "dark room" skills necessary to bring those images to life.

CLASSROOM WORKSHOPS

Click on each title for detailed information about that particular workshop: content, price, registration, etc.

Deep-sky image processing with PixInsight
Beginner & intermediate levels
Sunday, February 12

Deep-sky image processing with PixInsight
Advanced level
Sunday, February 19

Nightscape Image Processing
Beginner & intermediate levels
Sunday, March 12

Nightscape Image Processing
Advanced level
Saturday, March 19

Stay tuned for new classes for the second half of 2017. The schedule will be posted during the month of June.

ASTROCAMPS

Death Valley NP (past)
April 21 to 23 (Fri~Sun)

Big Sur - Surf and Stars (past)
April 30 (Sun)

Yosemite NP (past)
June 30  to July 2 (Fri~Sun)

Yosemite NP (openings still available)
September 22  to 24 (Fri~Sun)

Comments

Phillip Klein (Contact, Page), November 30th, 2016, 21:59
Your images are some of the best I have ever seen. I am interested in your 2017 schedule.
Best regards,
Phillip

Roger Riley (Contact, Page), November 30th, 2016, 22:03
I would like to learn more on how to do the long exposure/time lapse photos. Thx, beautiful images!

Russell Witt (Contact, Page), December 15th, 2016, 8:26
I will be in your area the week of March 13th for work. Would love to come by and see your gallery. If a PixInsight workshop or an Astrocamp is available the weekend of March 10th or March 17th I would like to attend. I also sent you a direct email stating the same. Regards, Russell Witt

James Toner II (Contact, Page), December 30th, 2016, 23:03
Really amazing work you do. I'd love to attend a workshop. Getting tips from a pro would really help my work with bringing astrophotography into the school I work for. Keep me posted.

Nick Nicholas (Contact, Page), January 17th, 2017, 7:20
You mentioned you would have details about your 2017 workshops up by mid-December. Not to be a scold, but it's now mid-January 2017! :-)

Daniel Laan (Contact, Page), February 7th, 2017, 5:50
Dear Rogelio,

I'm absolutely astounded by your astro and nightscape work.

Because I'm not located anywhere near you, do you consider hosting a workshop over Skype where you share your screen as you work on your images?

Kind regards,

Daniel
Laanscapes Photography

Kelly Cannon (Contact, Page), September 8th, 2017, 7:25
Looks like these workshops are all in the past. Do you have any workshops planned fle late 2017 or 2018? Thanks.

RBA (Contact, Page), October 7th, 2017, 14:42
Hi Kelly. I won't be having more workshops in 2017,but I will be posting my 2018 schedule within the next couple of weeks. Thanks!!