RBA 2019 Workshops

Posted: January 15th, 2019

Interested in attending one of my workshops? I offer both, in-classroom and in-site (astrocamps) workshops.

The classroom workshops focus mostly on image processing techniques, while the astrocamps blend the techniques for capturing amazing nightscapes with the "dark room" skills necessary to bring those images to life.

CLASSROOM WORKSHOPS

As of August 1, 2019 all previously announced 2019 workshops have already happened. New workshops will be announced in September 2019.

ONLINE ONE-ON-ONE SESSIONS

I offer one-on-one deepsky and nightscape image processing sessions online - usually via Skype but I also support other digital venues.

These are sessions 100% customized to your needs. For example, during the session we could process one of your images, focusing on the details that are more important to you. Or I could show you some of the processing techniques that I use, again, with your data or my own.  This is something we will define when we confirm the date and time of the session(s).

Please note that the time I usually schedule these sessions is Monday to Friday between 11:00 and 14:00 Pacific (US West) timezone. If these hours don't work for you, let me know what hours would.

Rates are 99 USD for the first hour, and 85 USD for any hour afterward, whether during the same session or in the future.

BLOCKED DATES

The following dates in 2019 are not available for 1-on-1 online sessions:

• May 20 to June 2, 2019
  • June 10 to July 6, 2019
  • July 22 to August 10, 2019
  • October 5 to October 30, 2019
To schedule a session, contact me vía email.

ASTROCAMPS

Comments

Carlos Flores (Contact, Page), March 4th, 2019, 3:37
I would like some information on your workshops. What software do you use in your workshop?

Rogelio Bernal Andreo (Contact, Page), March 4th, 2019, 10:09
Hi Carlos! It depends on the workshop, but as a general rule, for deep-sky images, I mostly use PixInsight and Photoshop (I'd say about 50/50), and for nightscape photography I also mostly use those two programs, but in this case I use Photoshop for most of it, and PixInsight only for a few specific situations.

venkata yerubandi (Contact, Page), April 7th, 2019, 23:09
Are you planning a Big Sur or Yosemite workshop this year

Rogelio Bernal Andreo (Contact, Page), April 9th, 2019, 17:41
Venkata, I just announced my Yosemite workshop, right on this page. Thank you!!

Sreesha Belakvaadi (Contact, Page), April 16th, 2019, 17:45
Hi Rogello,

Greetings from India. This is Sreesha Belakvaadi, filmmaker and photographer writing to you. Can you please organize web-based online tutorial / coaching on deepsky processing please? I am in awe at your accomplishments and would love to imbibe it. Even if it means a down-step-by-step-tutorial video if you can share one, I am willing to pay the necessary fee. Please let me know. Thank you.

Sreesha

Rogelio Bernal Andreo (Contact, Page), April 22nd, 2019, 8:44
Hi Sreesha! Thank you so much for your nice words! I have plans to produce some video tutorials, but it's still in the works.

José-Carlos (Contact, Page), August 21st, 2019, 1:52
Very nice your work and beatiful the Orion group at apod nasa astronomy picture of the day.
I should like to get a picture but for me is too much. In the next time it would be possible. Cheers

José-Carlos (Contact, Page), August 22nd, 2019, 1:40

Sam (Contact, Page), October 4th, 2019, 18:00
Hi there! I am wondering if you have yet planned any workshops for 2020? Thank you!