Andromeda (M31): Comments

Joe Manley (Contact, Page), August 30th, 2009, 14:21

Exceptional work. Thank you!

Alonso Garcia (Contact, Page), September 28th, 2009, 22:17

I was viewing your site.
You get better year after year.
This photo is one of the greatest works i ever seeen:
* Simple: Because of your equipment.
* Superb: Because of GALEX in UV and you in Visible.
* Unbelievable: I simply can't. How, how did you? I mean: eeeexcelent work. You matched GALEX or the opposite?

กกกก Gracias !!!

Antoine Vergara (Contact, Page), September 29th, 2009, 1:06

Great website, a constant progress in your astro-photographer ability.
By the way congratulation for your 2009 September 29 APOD, the best Orion I've seen to date, similar to a great renaissance painting.

Rajendra Pareek (Contact, Page), September 30th, 2009, 0:33

I totally agree with Antoine Vergara. Great picture of M31 but the Orion on APOD is something to be admired wholeheartedly.

Tom Pressburger (Contact, Page), October 14th, 2009, 13:34

Congratulations and thanks!! Your M31 photo is the only one I've seen (not that I'm a pro) that shows the stellar-like core. The stellar-like core is very remarkable to me when observing M31 visually, and I've never seen it in the usual photographs of M31, nor seen it mentioned. I think I've heard that it is caused by stars close in to the black hole.

RobbiNewman Photo&Vision (Contact, Page), November 3rd, 2009, 23:37

superb again..only feel the blacks are a bit thin..tricky

Daniel J. Leibow (Contact, Page), December 29th, 2009, 10:01

Your work is like rare and precious art and you are truly a Da Vinci!

B (Contact, Page), February 11th, 2012, 4:11

I was examining today's APOD when I decided to trek through Deep Sky Colors collection.
I believe R B Andreo has done outstanding work with ccd imaging technology. The image of Andromeda galaxy M31 is particularly fascinating. However, the color intensity of image seems to fade with higher resolution. There appears to be a significant difference between 'thumb tack' image and the full scale image of higher resolution. If the color intensity can be adjusted and corrected, I believe an Andromeda portrait can be obtained similar to the artistic expression of those by R Gendler and T Hallas. It is truly wonderful what ccd technology can do with astronomical images. I recall that once upon a time institutional research and a whole field of knowledge depended upon black and white emulsion plates of the heavens. Best wishes

Claudio Voarino (Contact, Page), May 8th, 2012, 17:23

Dear Rogelio,
Your astrophotos are the very best I have ever seen.
My name is Claudio Voarino, and I am the Manager of "Astronomy And Electronics Centre".
We are the Australian And New Zealand Sole Dealers for Takahashi. We have been in Business for about 25 years!
I would like to ask your permission to put some of your great Deep-Sky images on our website.
Please let me know what you think of this idea.
Thank you.
All the best,
Claudio Voarino
MANAGER
A.E.C.
Cleve - South Australia
Tel./Fax: 61 08 8628 2678

Carl Henshaw (Contact, Page), June 22nd, 2013, 14:02

this site is AWESOME, I love all the colors of space.

Comment: