Luminance Processing - Making the IFN pop: Comments

Jean Guy Moreau (Contact, Page), February 16th, 2011, 7:46

Thank you very much for the invaluable information !

JG Moreau

RBA (Contact, Page), February 17th, 2011, 12:00

Thanks Jean, glad you liked it!

Sean Curry (Contact, Page), February 27th, 2011, 16:30

Rogelio, Great tutorial - I've been working with PI for a week or so, just getting my feet wet. I really like the approach so far, and am enjoying the learning process. I saw you speak at AIC and am glad to be able to start taking advantage of your PI experience. Any chance you'll be giving a PI session at AIC this year?

RBA (Contact, Page), February 28th, 2011, 17:01

Hi Sean.
Thanks for the comments and feedback.
As for this year's AIC, they have a policy not to repeat speakers two years in a row - I think that makes sense. But you can always ask them to bring someone (either myself or someone else) to do a workshop. That would be cool!!

Thanks again!

Tom O'Donoghue (Contact, Page), September 16th, 2011, 7:41

Hi Rogelio,
I've just bought PixInsight after a few years getting to know PS. Thanks for these tutorials, they will help me get into the, seemingly tedious chore / fear, of starting a new s/w platform. Love the pictures too.

Dave Watson (Contact, Page), December 15th, 2014, 11:35

Hi Rogelio,
I have developed a PixInsight Script that is based on your article you contributed to the book Lessons From The Masters, similar to the process above. If you are interested in trying a version out then please contact me.

Larry (Contact, Page), January 31st, 2015, 8:31

I am new to PI and need some additional info about your process above, Luminance Processing - Making the IFN pop. What tools did you use to come up with the K1 and K2 values used in Pixel Math?