Rho Ophiuchus Widefield: Comments

Christoph Kaltseis (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 2:05

Hello from Austria!
Very nice image! I have done some areas 2008 at La Palma and this oveviwe is very nice! From my home it is not able to take this region.
CS, Christoph

Bob Polcyn (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 5:34

I've browsed all of your website -- all of it of the highest quality.
I particularly like your widefield work. Thanks for sharing.
Exceptional!

Bob Polcyn

ZOILA MIRANDA (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 7:28

MI mas grande alegrķa al tener que felicitarte RBA por esta nueva APOD.

RIch Wilbourn (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 7:28

Beautiful work on the Rho Oph wide field. Really like your suble use of color.

RBA (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 8:05

Thank you so much for your comments, Christoph, Bob and Rich!

Gracias Zoila! ;-)

Vlad Lazanu (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 11:52

Truly fascinating!
Congratulations, Rogelio, for all these stunning pictures you share with us! Thank you!

Vlad Lazanu - ROMANIA

Chuck Mountain (Contact, Page), May 24th, 2010, 14:33

Your photography of the beauty of the heavens is both technically adept and aesthetically pleasing. I have used Hubble photos for several of my digital art pieces, but your work achieves a higher and more consistent sense of wonder than Hubble's. Thanks for displaying them. I may contact you for commercial use of some of the photos in the future.

RBA (Contact, Page), May 25th, 2010, 0:52

Chuck and Vlad, thank you for stopping by and your kind words!!

Bill Logan (Contact, Page), May 27th, 2010, 14:53

This has to be the best digital image that I have ever seen, bar none. Truly magnificent!

RBA (Contact, Page), May 31st, 2010, 21:13

Thanks Bill!

kim ui li (Contact, Page), August 16th, 2010, 6:59

Hello!
your photo is very Beautiful!! :->
I'm poor at English..but like for seeing a star.
I will often visit here^^ bey!

Frans Lalleman (Contact, Page), February 16th, 2012, 0:20

Very inspiring website , I really love your wideshots.
Your imaging night outs read like a boys book ,
Best regards from the Netherlands
Frans

mehar pari (Contact, Page), May 25th, 2012, 22:17

Beautiful work on the Rho Oph wide field. Really like your suble use of color.

Greg Parker (Contact, Page), May 6th, 2013, 7:19

Completely and utterly - totally outstanding!! Great work Rogelio :)
Greg

Massimo Rodolfi (Contact, Page), July 27th, 2014, 6:46

Sometimes, me too, I think to change hobby. When the program that your using is doing what he likes, when you've just finished to center and focus a difficult object and in the dark you pull a cable and move the mount, and all the rest that makes astrophoto an hard job. But in the end, the sky's too beautiful, like the pictures that you take. So, as Peter Gabriel said in one of his songs:'...don't give up, cause you have friends...'

Comment: