RBA & AF Astrophotography

The Big Dipper: Comments

Scott Tully (Contact, Page), June 24th, 2011, 6:02

I saw your Big Dipper mosaic on APOD today, love it. A great image - as always you are such an inspiration keep up the good work!
Scott T

Keith Adams (Contact, Page), June 24th, 2011, 17:49

Just beautiful, I take big panos of earthly objects, huge fan of APOD, I will be back browsing thru the archives, thank you for sharing your wonderful image with us, Keith

zoila (Contact, Page), June 24th, 2011, 19:19

Rogelio, tus éxitos siempre me entusiasman, felicidades.

Jared Bowens (Contact, Page), June 25th, 2011, 22:57

This is the best Pic ever of the big dipper in the world its even better than the eye do the same with Cyngus theres a lot of stuff

Mariano García (Contact, Page), June 28th, 2011, 9:15

Fantástico, todo un deleite para la vista!! Ojalá alguna vez tengas la oportunidad de desplazarte hacia el sur y tomar una imagen de la pequeña nube de Magallanes, te quedaría genial!

Greg Parker (Contact, Page), July 2nd, 2011, 10:07

A truly superb piece of advanced deep-sky imaging :)
Greg

Harshavardhan (Contact, Page), July 3rd, 2011, 13:04

Hello Rogelio,
I have seen the image (The Big Dipper) you have posted on Astronomy Picture of the Day on 24th June 2011. I was wondering about the grid 6274,2254, it looks like Earth to me. Is that local owl nebula or something else?..
Thanks

Harshavardhan Gorakh

P.S. = this group of seven star ( if seen by naked eyes) have always fascinated me.. :) .

Titus Rogers (Contact, Page), December 17th, 2011, 5:20

Are there any human habitable areas in the
Big Dipper Cluster . The Big Dipper seem to have a season tilt movement just like The Earth's tilt which gives us the four season of the year.

Avinash Paithankar (Contact, Page), October 9th, 2012, 1:58

Dear Rogelio, This is indeed an impactful picture of the Big Dipper. Truly said by you anot the picture...it keeps the WHOLE of constellation before your eyes & you can't just isolate any of its units. Great...keep it up!.

daryoosh (Contact, Page), July 27th, 2014, 9:34

John Carroll (Contact, Page), May 2nd, 2015, 3:06

My first viewing - magical!!

Comment: