RBA's 2017 Workshops: Comments

Phillip Klein (Contact, Page), November 30th, 2016, 21:59

Your images are some of the best I have ever seen. I am interested in your 2017 schedule.
Best regards,
Phillip

Roger Riley (Contact, Page), November 30th, 2016, 22:03

I would like to learn more on how to do the long exposure/time lapse photos. Thx, beautiful images!

Russell Witt (Contact, Page), December 15th, 2016, 8:26

I will be in your area the week of March 13th for work. Would love to come by and see your gallery. If a PixInsight workshop or an Astrocamp is available the weekend of March 10th or March 17th I would like to attend. I also sent you a direct email stating the same. Regards, Russell Witt

James Toner II (Contact, Page), December 30th, 2016, 23:03

Really amazing work you do. I'd love to attend a workshop. Getting tips from a pro would really help my work with bringing astrophotography into the school I work for. Keep me posted.

Nick Nicholas (Contact, Page), January 17th, 2017, 7:20

You mentioned you would have details about your 2017 workshops up by mid-December. Not to be a scold, but it's now mid-January 2017! :-)

Daniel Laan (Contact, Page), February 7th, 2017, 5:50

Dear Rogelio,

I'm absolutely astounded by your astro and nightscape work.

Because I'm not located anywhere near you, do you consider hosting a workshop over Skype where you share your screen as you work on your images?

Kind regards,

Daniel
Laanscapes Photography

Kelly Cannon (Contact, Page), September 8th, 2017, 7:25

Looks like these workshops are all in the past. Do you have any workshops planned fle late 2017 or 2018? Thanks.

RBA (Contact, Page), October 7th, 2017, 14:42

Hi Kelly. I won't be having more workshops in 2017,but I will be posting my 2018 schedule within the next couple of weeks. Thanks!!

Comment: